HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYONE!
This is the updated look for the new years eve tutorial, I’ve added less silver, and more purple to go with the grey; turns out these two shades go really well together! So i hope you guys will like this look.
As always, prep and prime your face, moisturize, foundation, concealer, powder.
1. Using a light purple shimmering powder, apply it all over your eyelids, also bringing it to the inner corner of your eyes, so it looks like this:
2. Apply a grey shimmering eyeshadow on the crease:
3. Using a purple eyeshadow, contour the hollows of your eyes, starting at the outer v:
4. Using a dark shimmering purple greyish colour, apply it on just the outer V to accentuate the darker colours.
5. Apply eyeliner using a jet black liquid eyeliner, and use a black pencil eyeliner to outline the bottom of your eyes, it should now look something like this:
For the False lashes, I’ve chosen ones that accentuate your own pair:
Apply these falsies accordingly, so one on the inner corner, one in the middle, and one at the end of the eyes.
I’ve chosen a very pale pink lipstick for this look, because I want the emphasis to be on the eye makeup:
Apply your favourite blush, and your look is complete!!
I hope this look works out for you guys, and most importantly I hope everyone has a blast tomorrow night!
Before I go:
HAPPY NEW YEARS GUYS <3