For this look, it’s intended for those with eyes that can’t handle a lot of color or “smokiness”, but still want to create that sultry look. If your eyes are able to handle a lot of color, then try this look with more intense colors or apply your shadows higher in the crease. Test out whatever works best for you!
1. Using a white shimmer shadow stick, highlight your brow bone, the inner corners of your eyes, as well as the lower-outer part of the eyes.
2. Using a light blue, apply it on the crease of your eyes as shown above.
3. Now, using a brush, use a black eyeshadow and apply it on the outer corner of your eyes and move your way up by tracing along the hollows of your eyes.
4. Blend well with a blending brush. The key to creating a sultry look, is the blend work, don’t worry if it gets messy because a smoky look is somewhat messy. It should now look something similar to this:
5. Now, moving on to the bottom lash line. Use a eyeliner brush, apply the light blue eyeshadow just outside of the inner line, all the way into the inner corner of the eyes.
6. Do the same with the black eyeshadow, except do not draw the line all the way.
It should now look like this:
7. Complete the lower lash line by using a pencil, black eyeliner and drawing on the inner lash line, going all the way.
8. Using the same eyeliner, tight line the top of your eyes.
9. Using a black liquid eyeliner, draw another line, slightly winging it out.
10. To complete the eyes, curl your lashes and apply mascara.
11. Fill in your eyebrows.
Lips and Cheeks:
1. For the lips, because we want our eyes to be the center of attention, keep the lips nude. Apply lip balm. With a lip brush, apply concealer on the lips, and lastly apply a nude lip gloss on top.
2. Choose your favourite blush and apply it on the apples of your cheeks.
Your look is complete.
Good luck and have fun !